CONTEST DATES & TIMES
Feb. 1st, 2021 at 6am – Feb. 28th, 2021 at 4:30pm.
ENTRY FEE & DEADLINE
Entry Fee: $20 cash per person. Free Lure – Garber Linwood
Entry Deadline: January 31st, 2021 by 5pm
All entry fees are nonrefundable.
$1,000.00 won each Sunday (2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28) for the heaviest walleye. Each Monday starts a new contest. The heaviest walleye of the 4 dates will receive an additional $2,000 courtesy of Frankenmuth Credit Union. The largest walleye winner receives a free mount courtesy of Linwood Taxidermy.
Places 2nd – 4th will get to choose from 3 prizes valued at $1,000+ total each Sunday. Contest ends 2/28/2021 at 4:30pm.
All winners and a guest will be invited to an awards banquet (courtesy of Great Lakes Inspection) held Sunday, March 7th, 2021 at The Village Inn in Linwood.
Winners will receive their prizes there.
Location: Frank’s Great Outdoors
Mon. – Wed. & Sat. 9am-5:30pm
Thurs. – Fri. 9am-6:30pm
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Entrants must personally catch the walleyes to be weighed in this contest.
- Participants must be willing to make a sworn statement that their fish was caught within the rules of this contest.
- A polygraph test may be requested if a contest official deems it necessary. Refusal shall result in immediate disqualification.
- All prizes will be awarded by weight of the fish. If there is a tie, the winner will be the contestant that entered the winning fish first.
- If a minor wins a prize, it will be awarded to his or her parent or legal guardian. The prize will go to the person that signed the entry form for the minor which is required.
- Any fish that is badly deteriorated or dead for a long period of time will not be accepted. All decisions will be made by the weigh in officials and are final.
- All fish will be weighed at Frank’s Great Outdoors 1206 Huron Rd. Linwood, MI 48634 during designated weigh in times. Fish that are brought in outside of weigh in times will not be accepted.
- Fish must be caught in the Saginaw Bay and its tributaries. Also: Shiawassee, Flint, Cass, and Tittabawassee rivers are fishable locations that qualify.
- Employees of weigh in site are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- This contest is subject to all local and state regulations and laws. Violation of any rules may result in immediate disqualification as determined by contest officials.
- Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. There will be no substitutions of any prizes.
- Any suspicious tampering with the fish may result in an investigation up to the opening of the fish.
- No spearing or shocking the fish.
KICKER! Courtesy of Garber Chevrolet
Every fish placed into any of the tournament categories will receive an additional ticket into a drawing to win 1 of 5, $200 cash prizes! See Kicker rules.
Prize: $1,000 Retail Package! Courtesy of Wieland Contracting
Contestants can enter 1 additional walleye weight 5lbs or larger. The contestant closest to the pre-selected mystery weight will win. Contest ends 2/28 at 4:30pm
Prize: $1,000 Retail Package! Courtesy of HYMMCO
Contestants can enter 1 additional walleye measuring no less than 13” but no more than 15”. All participating contestants will be entered into a drawing. Contest ends 2/28 at 4:30pm
Prize: $500 Cash! Courtesy of The Party Dock – Bay City, MI
Contestants with the heaviest perch during contest dates will win. Contest ends 2/28 at 4:30pm
By signing your name above and in consideration of your minor child’s participation in The Linwood Frozen Frenzy fishing contest held on and between February 1, 2021 through February 28, 2021, organized by the Sponsors, the undersigned hereby releases Sponsors and related or affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all liability and claims that may stem from this contest.
The undersigned also acknowledges all risks that may be involved in the participation of this contest. The undersigned hereby voluntarily assumes all risks of loss, damage or injury including death, which may be sustained by the participant or any property of the participant in connection with such activity.
In signing the foregoing General Release the undersigned hereby acknowledges and represents that he/she has read the foregoing release and fully understands it. The undersigned understands that this is a release from all liability which will legally prevent him/her or any other person from filing a suit or making other legal claims against Releases relating to the causes of actions or claims hereby waived or released by the undersigned. The undersigned nevertheless enters into this agreement freely and voluntarily and agrees that this is binding upon the participant, his/hers, assigns and legal representatives. The undersigned acknowledges he/she may appear in photographs used for promotions.