The Katmai is our Expedition weight bottoms, made with 100% superb Merino Wool. You will barely discover these lengthy johns as they’re cozy becoming and gentle subsequent to the pores and skin. While within the wilderness, the odor-free properties of Minus33 Merino Wool shall be appreciated by hunters and backpackers alike. When it’s good to heat the Katmai is the garment for you.
- QUALITY EXPEDITION BASELAYER: 100% Merino Wool tremendous gentle and very snug. The greatest in straightforward care expertise means your merino wool is mechanically cleanable and dryable. Versatility and heat make this merino wool thermal backside a necessary part of your outside gear.
- CRAFTED TO FIT: Sizes XS to 3XL and Tall Sizes M-Tall to XL-Tall. Minus33 affords a big measurement choice in an everyday match. Outfitting anybody from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play.
- EXPERIENCED BRAND: Although there are a lot of copy-cats available on the market at this time, Minus33 has been a trusted model since 2004.
- IMPORTED: As the legacy of a 100+ 12 months outdated USA primarily based woolen firm, Minus33 is aware of the high quality and luxury of Merino Wool. We are dedicated to bringing you the very best Merino Wool merchandise at an affordable worth.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool 400 g/m2 Interlock knit building with flatlock seams. Garment Weight Size Large = 14.four oz. (408 grams). UPF Rating 50+