- 24 removable cups for solitary, tangle—free hard bait protection and organization.
- Designed to fit standard billed lures sized in these diving depth classes:round—bill crankbaits (15 feet or less), square—bill crankbaits (8 feet or less), and jerkbaits (6 feet or less)
- Waterproof silicone gasket and 3 compression cam latches
- Remove cups to create custom bulk storage sections; molded joists in the base position and support each cup individually
- Drainage holes in bottom of cups permit moisture runoff for lures put away wet
- Market standard 5000 series dimensional footprint for easy fit inside soft tackle bags and boat compartments
- Fully—infused with an enhanced level of Zerust® VCI vapor technology that provides effortless rust prevention for metal tackle in extreme marine environments for a minimum of 5 years
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Keep your valuable hooks sharp and paint fresh one plug at a time. The Crank Bank's inventive system of 24 removable cups gives anglers fast access to individually stored and independently protected hard baits. Just pull, pour, and tie. The simple, effective cup format eliminates the risk of playing barrel—of—monkeys out on the water or catching a treble hook when fishing for the right plug.